If you are the average lady, knowing all the ins and outs of fashion is not something you have time to find out and research. With our busy lives, we simply purchase what we think will look nice and is cost effective. However, there are some easy guidelines you can follow to keep yourself “In Fashion”, so to speak. These rules are:
1. Don’t attempt to update your whole closet at once! It’s constantly best to check out “an appearance” or “new fashion” before buying out the store. You might discover that they look is fantastic for you and after that you can include more pieces when you can. Sometimes you will find the look is all wrong for you, so including only a few pieces won’t break your checking account.
2. You must never purchase something you feel you are ‘too old’ to use! If you do purchase it, you most likely won’t wear it since you will not feel comfy in it.
3. You shouldn’t be frightened to dress outside of your normal age! When you are 55, that does not automatically take tiny skirts out of your wardrobe. Even if you are 22, that does not mean you need to wear mini skirts, either. Go with the style and design you look great in and feel comfy using.
4. Black clothes often look more flattering, pricey and sophisticated! Having some black “staple” clothes is always a good fashion idea.
5. When you do not have money, don’t shop! Purchasing inexpensive clothes even if you went shopping is generally a bad financial investment. It will not be what you actually desired and you most likely won’t wear that style of clothes much.
6. Don’t shop based upon style fads! When you’ve become aware of a specific style fad, it will probably be over! Fad fashion never has a long life expectancy, so stick to the basic fashion patterns.
7. Step outside your “fashion box” for a while! If you are normally conservative, attempt a miniskirt or some low cut jeans for a modification. Not comfy with that … just add a fringed or sequins purse to your collection. Everyone, no matter their style sense, ought to have fun with the fashions they wear on celebration. Despite the fact that you will generally go back to your old appearance, you will most likely have a new approach to it(Link : S188).
8. Do not let style jeopardize your expert image! See-through, low neckline, sleazy styles will never ever do marvels for your profession. Those styles are merely inappropriate for the 9 to 5 world.
9. Style is only a small part of the whole “you”! If you put a great deal of time and effort into other elements of your life, what you use won’t be what everybody notices about you. Don’t invest all your time fretting about your wardrobe fashion.
10. When you look at fashion, it is all about YOU! Love an appearance … look terrific in it … can manage the clothes … then purchase it! Style is simply that simple!